Monday, January 10, 2011

Shoes Story

Chanel Pre-Fall 2009 Embelished Tights
Fendi Black and Gold Pumps

Was reading one of my favourite blog on fashion - Fashezine, Ioana, the writter of Fashezine, has very good taste on fashion stuff, that's why am glued to her blog. The heels and tights paired together so well! Elegant!

Am always fond of Chanel Monochrome Peep-Toe-Shoes.




Chanel Black and White Pumps, so lovely!


Love at first sight, when I first saw ceramic or porcelain painted shoes in Italy! They're so lovely, if I'm able to find these ceramic/porcelain mini shoes again. I might wanna start collecting them like the picture below.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like! And thank you for the beautiful words!

    The lipstick is Lancome L'absolu Rouge 132 ME197(not sure if you need this last part) hope you find it!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Ioana!
    Oh the lipstick is Lancome L'absolu, their red is very pretty! I used to buy them for my mom, but never came across code 132, will check them out. Too bad my skin doesnt compliment bright red, not fair enough though.

    ReplyDelete